Must Know Human Resource Knowledge For Your Business
Join Now To Have Full Access To Massive Amounts Of Human Resource Knowledge At Your Finger Tips. Membership Includes: Articles, Videos, Tool Kits, Community Forums, & Weekly Information In Your Inbox
BONUSES:eBook - HIRING, KEEPING AND BECOMING THE BEST
Toolkit - Succession Planning
Weekly articles containing tips and information related to Human Resources with everything from hiring/firing to insurance and benefits..
Articles about managing diversity in the workplace including age, gender, race, and ability.
Keeping your workforce healthy will pay off in the long run. Our articles will provide information on how to improve your workforce health and maintain.
Effective leadership is a key element in every successful business. Enjoy weekly articles focused upon how you can increase your abilities as a leader to get the most out of your team, while reaping the rewards on your bottom line.
HR Fact Finder is committed to providing you quality content that will save you time when researching information related to human resources, workplace wellness and workplace diversity. Your subscriber benefits include:
- Time and money savings for busy people like you!
- Limitless access to our constantly updated library of articles, videos and ready-to-use toolkits
- A hassle-free and secure website format (no annoying pop-up windows or solicitations)
- High value content reviewed by HR professionals with more than 25 years of experience
- Quality human resources, diversity and wellness topics in one place
- A subscription allows access to the articles and videos to all of your employees, no multiple subscription additional cost . You control access to newsletter by who you give the username and password you create
- Original articles from a wide variety of human resources, workplace and workplace diversity professionals
- Access to monthly “Be Well Informed” sheets that you can personalize and use for your wellness programming
Elizabeth Cipolla, SPHR is the editor of HRFactFinder.com. She is an experienced organizational behavior and business communications professional with 15 years of experience in the human resources field. She has developed a wide variety of client-focused professional development, employment compliance, and leadership effectiveness training programs that have enhanced the skills and performance of thousands of people.
Hugh Tranum is the publisher and founder of HR Fact Finder, which he created in 1987. Hugh has over 30 years of HR experience with an emphasis on collective bargaining administration, conflict resolution, preventative mediation, and health insurance/risk reduction-workplace wellness. He has held HR and executive positions in both the public and private sectors and has served as an adjunct professor at the State University of New York at Fredonia (SUNY Fredonia)